Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Shabu Shabu



I'm sorry that this is another food post but you have to see some of it to appreciate the whole experience. We went out to dinner with some new friends. They introduced us to Shabu Shabu.
Essentially  you boil the meat and vegetables in a pot of boiling water and then dip it in a couple of different sauces. It was yummy. The meat is just thin enough with not much fat so I like it. Ben on the other hand was gagging after the first bite. I'm afraid I have passed on some of my bizarre meat issues. . . We also had to stop at Wendy's for Nathan. Spence loved it enough to make up for his brother's lack of taste. It was all you can eat and boy did he eat!


1 comment:

Heather said...

Yum, it does look good. I'd be up to try it...just none of those fish on a stick, please. hahahaha