Thursday, September 4, 2008

Today I bring you . . .

The front entry way!!

This is facing the front door and looking left.


This is with your back to the front door. Sorry about the flash. Obviously Ryan didn't take the picture! The door to the left is the entry "powder" room. Off limits to boys unless there is a DIRE emergency.


Back to facing the front door and to the right. The SHOE/game closet.


Last but not least a peak into the hallway.


I wasn't kidding when I said I was SLOW getting things setup. I am making progress though. We hopefully will have a TV this weekend so you can see the living/family room. Maybe I can get the boys to make their beds so you can even see their rooms.

We have two air conditioners in this apt. One for the "living" side and one for the "bedrooms." The bedroom side hasn't been working properly so we had a repairman in yesterday. When he opened up the airco it was covered in ICE. No wonder it hasn't been working. Last night was much cooler! I have to say the response time from the landlord is AMAZING. We have had a few minor issues since we moved in and they have been right on it. Hopefully it isn't just the "newlywed" phase. haha

More later.

1 comment:

Heather said...

It all looks great. I love the painting of the Japanese woman and boy...is it a new purchase? Keep 'em coming. I love to see it all.